Monday, June 11, 2012

Updates

1. I finished P90X yesterday. I will admit that I skipped a few days but I am so glad it is over. I never got the endorphins from exercising and near the end, it started to feel like a chore. I am glad that I did stick it out with yoga but I have no interest in doing yoga ever again. 
2. I started Insanity today. I still don't have my firm abs and I needed a change. Insanity is definitely a change. I wanted to throw up at the end of the fit test. I will talk more about that tomorrow if I survive Day 2. 
3. I've been baking a lot. I made focaccia, ciabatta, and chocolate sheet cake most recently. I could post about those I guess but I have to be in the mood. 
4. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I've done P90X before, but not the full time (so hard). Whats the difference between that and Insanity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been writing a Tony Horton (P90X) vs Shaun T (Insanity) post in my head. I should complete it so that I can answer that question. I've completed two weeks of Insanity so I think I can better answer that now.
      I'll be back!

      Delete