Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Favourites

As I browse the internet each week, I come across several items that catch my eye. Some of them I save in a Springpad notebook, others I share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus (OK, I use G+ about 2 times per month but I still share things there) while others I just make a mental note of. I thought it'd be cool to share some of them here each week - Friday Favourites. (I just did a search and found that there are several bloggers doing Friday Favorites. If I can find a blogger that does a link up, I will join in.)

These are a few of my favourite things (this week).

Hot Fudge Pudding Cake

Someone on Twitter posted this and well, it doesn't take much for me to click on link that has the word fudge in it. The only reason I haven't made this yet is that I want to finish the Stout Cake with Key Lime Curd first. I have one more slice left. I only feel slightly guilty eating this while P90Xing.  This cake plus some Graeter's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream? Sounds heavenly.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Inspiration from my Beachbody coach in our Facebook group this morning.

_______________________________________________________________________________



 
 Source: LunchboxAwesome


I saw this blog - LunchboxAwesome - featured on Boing Boing. Heather creates these beautiful bento boxes for her son each day.  I almost want a child just so that I can create amazing bento boxes too (kidding).

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those little bento lunch boxes...I totally think I'll be making them for Guinevere when she's in school...but mine def won't be as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In lieu of a child, I will have to make them for myself.

    ReplyDelete