Monday, March 12, 2012

What are you watching?

For about two years, I didn't watch much television. I kept up with my favourites online but for the most part, I wasn't watching anything. Dexter, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, NCIS (LA), CSI (Miami), Big Brother and The Amazing Race. That's it. However, recently, I started keeping up with more shows. I even added some new series to my list. One of which is The River. Have you seen it? What do you think?

The River follows the search for a missing explorer on and along the Amazon River. I love the thrills so far but I have read that the ratings are low so I assume that this show might be nixed soon. Another new show that may be nixed is The Firm. I will admit that the pilot wasn't very compelling. However, I have kept up with the show and I am hooked! It's unfortunate that it was moved to Saturday night but I happily watch it. I can't wait to find out what the deal is with Sara Holt.

Then there is Awake. Awake is only two episodes in and I am sure it will be around for many seasons to come.  It follows a police officer after a terrible accident in which either his wife, son or both were killed. He is experiencing two realities. He wakes up and he is with his wife but his son is dead. He wakes up again and he is with his son and his wife is dead. In both realities, he is talking to a therapist about this. You should definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment