Tuesday, March 20, 2012

P90X Day 7 and 8

Day 7 is rest or X Stretch. I was busy and wanted to simply rest instead of stretching. However, my mother told me great things about stretch and I know that it is easy to fall off the wagon if I skip a day. I only did about half of the X stretch but considering it's also a rest day, I'm not being hard on myself.

Day 8 - We start all over again - Core Synergistics. I love Core. But tonight I was exhausted. I had only slept about 3 hours and I wanted to just skip exercising. I almost did too but I am glad I pushed through. I took a nap and after my nap, I exercised. I didn't give it my all but that's OK. I am way under calories and until I figure out how to properly boost my caloric intake, I won't stress about not exercising too hard. I don't want to lose weight and I will hurt myself if my intake is too low.

No comments:

Post a Comment